quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2010

The Beauty Evil Blues

You can see me in any bar
With a almost over light
An black guy making some blues
Some guitar playing with soffering bright

I’ll be waiting some girl, asking to step inside
Pulling off that empty shade but you can go
Upside make me forget something
Full me with flame and burn my soul

Make me forget that Pain
That girl make feel
She went out and the door open for insane
The cold make my soul cool real
And my life still frozen ‘til my brain

Walkin’ in my mind deserts
Hearing inside bass and guitar sounds
A vision can completely make me feel
Somebody inside my bound

Black straight hair
And a long red suit
And face of an angel
And it make me cool
Everybody saw my baby
All men and women too
And for my complete dispear
Listening to my simple Blues

Scathing me with dark cat look
And you mesmerizing walk for me
Your sensual evil sarcasm too
Was wrong when I see

There are the devil
He was walking by my side
With your ways to make me feel
That everything is not right
Make my pain worse
Everytime good looking
Destroying me years source

That good look evil girl passed to me
She walked direct to my face
My prays just asking that night to live
To forget how my death was made

Before it’s impossible to Leave you baby
I’ve payed my drinks, and left the place
In the other side A hand in my back
The face of Evil with an Angel’s trace
With that vision I was sure
The more I can try to flee
The evil’s pain can find me

Wrote by (Fernando Leiva/Fulvio Ferrarezi)

5 Comentários:

Blogger Fulvio Ferrarezi Neto disse...

Hey... que tal colocar os devidos creditos da letra? haueheauhaeuae

28 de julho de 2010 às 17:41  
Blogger Leiva disse...

Pronto euheuheueh

29 de julho de 2010 às 12:51  
Blogger Dissaa disse...

que medo, mas boa letra!

4 de agosto de 2010 às 14:11  
Blogger Mariane disse...

heuaheuhaue mto massa
bem the doors, com bb king e stevie ray!! ahauhau

parabéns mlk!!

dps vamo grava meu blues do iphone então?

=**

17 de setembro de 2010 às 13:43  
Blogger Leiva disse...

Demoro IPhone Blues
UIAHsiaush

17 de setembro de 2010 às 13:58  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial